Thursday, November 26, 2015

parking plot

My eye slowly reforms, and makes
the icebergs and iridescent lakes
all over the big store parking spaces.
The mind is a treasure,
and imagination is its leisure;
it takes journeys to faraway places.

The glow of street lamps shine
turn asphalt into wavy brine,
and a dead leaf into an exotic isle.
Tree to tree in thick canopy
with power over all I see;
I rule the honeyed land by wit and guile.

 The angry sea would punish me
for sins of poisoned air and greed.
Its deep inhale strands sails; into alarm
as it builds itself until fearsome roars
sends it pounding towards crowded shores.
Sensing doom and the  awful rolling swarm,

I call the Sun to pull to West
and wind lifts me to crescent's crest
Swing from the moon and grab a falling star;
riding on doubtless faith, and air
lifts my reach like a golden stair.
My hand made firm, belief is the power;

I yank the tide and stretch it low
return the sea its peaceful glow.
Save the land and the people that I love
Brown skinned shimmy as hips gyrate
the wide eyed beauties celebrate,
wine and laughter fly to heavens above.

 Fond embraces raise body heat
 dance of love, doesn't miss a beat
 it simply seems the natural thing to do
fantasy so real, I want more
 cross the lot and open the door
a dream, and a car seat to sink in two

No comments: