Monday, January 14, 2013

moment in the Sun

Towards glows above the low  west
speed loses distinction, seems still
a return to end a useless circle.
Now flame fills clouds

gives new purposes to air above horizon
golden plumes rise
as this road bends and winds
the mind finds another layer
traffic player and philosophe--weaving
a trail through love and mystery--
streaming into a great ball of light
lowing slowly from sight, enlightning
as light showers me in clarity


Oh, the precious fires,
Loves who have gone
like flame of a day...
and I remember now

could never recall sunsets
so many delicious fadings
skies of light and color;
suddenly,  I do.

Revived-- so many feelings
as light-- sinking into the sea,
settling over distant trees,
falling behind dark faces of mountains,
hidden by man made towers,  phallic vanities.
Suddenly, I remember.

how it felt in the last time
I fully touched, loved
fell without caution
into the wonders of a woman.

Suddenly, my eyes well and blur
as I see so much...so clearly




2 comments:

Unknown said...

new flames and new purposes streaming into a ball of light..
these images speak so much, and in their beauty there is so much clarity, and appeal... wonderful

howard said...

some thoughts are difficult, here i was thinking of my family--and a little dam seemed to burst, little flood...thanks...H