Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Dreaming with God


I sat with God, in a dream,
and She touched my forehead
and I fell into a sleep within sleep...

and then a bright faced Angel appeared
in the form of woman, young red-hair
her gleaming smile incited the air
between us there was an electricity
the circle unbroken- trust and sincerity
we spoke of things past and yet to be
time was not of measure passing fair
was simply a feeling, knowing, being there
we laughed at memories like aged wine we'd share
in slow sips and savored delicately
recalled the Bard - bread, wine, and thee

the experience was all that i desired
when suddenly her shining eyes took fire
stuck to the sky, aflamed and inspired
look, said she, " it is HE",
and a form of a man descended slowly

His face blooded, body rented and torn
and the Angel embraced his tormented frame
i knew Him at once and breathed his name- Forgiveness
captured my thoughts and all in His eyes...

"I did this for you"

No comments: