Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sunset Balcony


 sunset balcony

She has many fascinating faces
Of daytime calm and night fire thaws.
I have learned to love their soft embraces,

When far-off gazes filled empty spaces,
on sunset balcony through cloudy gauze.
She has many fascinating faces

As beauty rises to her skin, my eye traces;
like sister moon, I find art in her flaws,
I have learned to love their soft embraces.

In moody shadows that her smile erases
the most fleeting happiness can pause
She has many fascinating faces.

No time for tears now, as laughter laces
my days, and the time seem greater for cause
I have learned to love; their soft embraces

Spark delight in spare or crowded places
or found in foggy calls and caws.
She has many fascinating faces,
I have learned to love their soft embraces.


No comments: