Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another Snow Day...



Beneath the Snow, the soft white blanket
set to nurture a coming spring; I feel a purpose
beyond the tranquil scene; a relative of memory.

When feelings hover over thoughts
like Angels in the dream of life,
they whisper wisdoms and pour honey.
The world seems more meaningful and sweeter
without a needed reason, like the child
with sugar under tongue, a smile glows.

It is a feeling, like Mother’s soft kiss,
a brothers strong arm on shoulder,
a lover’s hands on my face;

and in the faint draft from
their faultless wings, the
breath in my teacup floats like a cloud.

I am on a road passing through
fog so dense-- no one can see,
and yet I go firmly and on faith
that the path will not bend,
that no obstacle will arise.
For I am already bound  in folds of love…
on the other side.

No comments: