Sunday, July 27, 2014

in my heart ...



You live in my heart, a place of thought
Wherein I cannot deny things
I accept as truths
It is resistant to the gravity of logic and convention;
It has the magic of wishes, and the powers
of divine creation.

I was... before I was born, and to that place
from which I came, I shall truly return,
And You
Will be there with me, matched
in the vault of my treasures, among
the gems and jewels of my existence.
You
who loved me on your splendid nipple
You who lifted me from fragile youth,
and You who loved me through this body
as if it were my eternal soul

All of You

The bricks and mortar
of the house my spirit calls home
the firmament on which I stand

When there is nothing of the world,
and nothing made of matter; there will be
All of You, and the me...All of You have made.

No comments: