Tuesday, September 28, 2010

rise into eclipse

She brought an inner dimension
opened a portal to an unseen space
for everything known around her
is also something imagined.

When I sense the mood from her smile
see a flame in her skin, she carries
a piece of the Sun...

when I touch her in the night-
when it seems I simply must-
she has the loneliness of the Moon
there on the edge of her lips
in the still shadow as I rise into eclipse.

When I look into her eyes
into depths, an invitation to explore
until there is nothing left of me
just traces of happiness spilled out
like comet dust across the sky.

Each time I love her, there opens a place
that never was before...a place
of riot and abandon, a place of journeys,
a romance in the art of her touch; and
to the last...a place of home.


No comments: